This agreement is a binding contract between you and Hire Event Pro and we reserve the right to prohibit you from using this website if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Hire Event Pro may in its sole discretions, revise or amend this agreement and other terms and conditions in whole or in part at any time. Any revisions to the term and condition will take effect on the noted effective date or when posted if there is no noted effective date. It is your discretion to read these terms and conditions frequently for updates and revision. Your continued use of this website or our services constitutes your acceptance of these revisions.
To be eligible to use the services offered by Hire Event Pro, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Our website and services may be updated, altered, interrupted, suspended or terminated at any time without notice or liability.
By using our website you agree that you shall not, or will not contribute or encourage anyone to use the website to:
- Impersonate a person or entity (including Hire Event Pro staff or representatives); or write false, misleading, inaccurate or defamatory reviews or content or trade reviews with other businesses, entities or individuals, misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- Infringe upon any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, moral rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Unlawfully threaten, harass, stalk, harm others, post offensive content, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, manipulate any the website’s search results, send unsolicited, bulk email or any other electronic communications;
- Solicit, transmit, offer or endorse unlawful, obscene or pornographic materials, services or activities;
- Violate this Agreement, or any site policy and guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Communicate or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, adversely interfere with, covertly intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Modify, reproduce, adapt, appropriate, translate, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the website content (other than your reviews or any content uploaded by you onto this website), except as expressly authorized by Hire Event Pro;
- Seek, offer, or endorse any services that would violate our Terms of Service or the terms of service of another website or any other contractual obligations;
- Post, copy, process or gather identifying information about another person or user of the website;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of this website or any of the website content;
- Use the account, service, system, username, or password or other information of another registered user without express consent or authorized of the registered user or without prior written authorization from Hire Event Pro.
- Inhibit the security of, or exploit and abuse, this website or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website or affiliated or linked sites;
- Post, upload, or transmit any materials that would negatively affect the functioning of the website, including any type of computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs or other items of a harmful nature, or that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure;
- Delete, revise, modify any material, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights notice that is posted or appears on any portion of this website;
- Reconfigure any part of this website;
- Access, retrieve or index any part of this website for the intent of creating or populating a searchable database of business reviews, ratings and comments;
- Violate any law or regulation of Canada or any international law or treaty;
- Hire Event Pro reserves the right at all times to edit, remove, refuse to upload or post any materials, in whole or in part, that is in our sole discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
This website may contain links to third-party web sites or applications that is not under our control or operation. Your access and use of these third party sites will be administered by the policy, terms and conditions of the applicable third party website. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, association, or verification by us of the linked website, its operators or its content. If you access any third party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, contests or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by us, you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge that Hire Event Pro is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Hire Event Pro and its directors, officers, agents, and employees against any and all claim, demand, cost, liability, loss, damage, cause of action, suit, proceeding, or action brought by a third party against Hire Event Pro due to or arising in any manner in whole or in part out of your use of this website, including but not limited to your advertising; including personal financial information; provision of or failure to pay for goods or services promoted on our website; payment obligations; your decision to supply credit information via our website; any breach of contract or other claims made by registered users with which you conducted business through our website; your decision to submit postings and accept offers from other users that are registered on the website; your provision of credit information, and claims that any of the content submitted by you that is available on this website includes materials owned by third parties without authorization, was defamatory or harassing, or otherwise violated or infringed the rights of any third party.
Limitation of Liability
The content from users of this website does not represent the opinion of Hire Event Pro and we do not guarantee, endorse, or take any responsibility for the accuracy, quality, legality of what is offered nor for the postings or reviews or any other communications on this website.
By using this website, you agree that any content which you post to this website is factual, and is not intentionally misleading, illicit or libelous and that the content does not violate any third-party right, including any copyright, moral right, trademark, trade secret, patent, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
You agree that Hire Event Pro, its directors, employees, officers, agents or employees will in no event be held responsible or liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential loss or damages or other damages (including without limitation damages for personal physical harm, disputes, death, loss of information or programs or data, business interruptions, loss profits, harm to business, lost savings, loss revenue, personal income tax responsibilities, or the inability to use the site or any function of the site, whether or not Hire Event Pro or its directors, officers, agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Reviews and Responses
Our website allows individuals to post reviews or comments of services rendered by professionals listed on our site. We allow these professionals and/or their representatives to respond to posted comments and/or reviews about their services by replying directly to such reviews. Be aware that the identity of a representative that posts a response to review will be made public on the website.
December 1, 2018